“Phenomenal cases. Best I have ever seen! Completely customized exactly the way I wanted it.”
“I just finished backing over my Martin guitar with my van like a moron. Thank goodness it was safely tucked into its Calton case. Case needs hinge repaired, guitar is still perfect.”
“These folks refined a wonderful case with informed insight, real value, and great attention to customers. I have more orders in the plan. Great work.”
“Calton Cases are handmade in downtown Austin, Texas by a group of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing an excellent product to their customers, and to being a contributing part of the Austin community. They are making incredible cases that will protect your investments in prized musical instruments, and they are super friendly. I had a great visit to their shop when I purchased my case for my Gibson ES335, which is amazing. I strongly recommend protecting your investment with one of these terrific cases.”
“I just flew today with my guitar. It was reassuring to know I had my precious instrument secure in the strongest possible case on the market. I own several other brands of cases but it was a no brainer on which case to fly with. Calton all the way.”
Where Can I Buy A Calton Case?
If you see the shield you know you’re at a licensed distributor who is safe-guarding with Calton Cases. To find us, here are a few simple options:
- You can buy directly from us through our website. All of our options and customizations are available 24/7 online.
- You can call our Sales Team at 512-410-0303 and they can take your order over the phone.
- We also are partnered and proud to work with a select number of dealers and luthiers who are knowledgeable about our cases.
Find your Dealer or Contact
Does Calton Make A Case To Fit My ‘Super-Special, One-Of-A-Kind Instrument?
Truthfully, the answer is “sometimes.” We try to meet the needs of every musician so if we have not made one for an instrument like yours before, then we will likely need a measurement form filled out along with a tracing to give you an answer.
We want everyone to have the case that best protects their instrument which is why we only design for instruments we know we have the means to comprehensively protect to the degree we’re known for.
How Are Calton Cases Made?
Utilizing hundreds of templates and a vast selection of molds, we tailor each of our carbon fiber cases to the exact specifications of your instrument. For instruments we haven’t previously encountered, we’ll ask you to provide measurements and custom fit our products to your unique instrument. For over 50 years, we’ve earned a reputation for perfection unmatched in the industry. Without giving away too many secrets, here is how Calton Cases are made:
- The case is cleaned inside and out.
- The exterior, hand-laid fiberglass shell is built as durable tops, bottoms, and side walls of each case.
- The fiberglass shell is trimmed to a specific depth.
- Latches, bumpers, protective feet, and a handle are added.
- The interior is built from flexible foam and velvet using templates
- At 5 stages of quality control inspection points, every square inch of your case is looked over to ensure your product meets our standards.
- We add your label with a new serial number and ship it to you.
What does the Calton Cases Warranty cover?
Calton Cases International will replace or repair any product, or part of the product that proves defective due to improper workmanship and/or material, while under normal use, service and maintenance. This lifetime limited warranty is for the original purchaser. Please be sure to keep your original sales receipt, as this is needed to process any warranty claim.